Report NEP-PUB-2020-03-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marko Köthenbürger, 2020. "Taxation of Digital Platforms," EconPol Working Paper 41, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2020. "General or Central Government? Empirical Evidence on Political Cycles in Budget Composition Using New Data for OECD Countries," ifo Working Paper Series 322, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Alexander M. Gelber & Damon Jones & Daniel W. Sacks & Jae Song, 2020. "The Employment Effects of the Social Security Earnings Test," NBER Working Papers 26696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Li Liu, 2020. "Where Does Multinational Profit Go with Territorial Taxation? Evidence from the UK," CESifo Working Paper Series 8047, CESifo.
- Bettina Klaus & Panos Protopapas, 2020. "Solidarity for public goods under single-peaked preferences: characterizing target set correspondences," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 20.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Rafael Barbosa & Simon Skipka, 2019. "Tax Housing or Land? Distributional Effects of Property Taxation in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 8039, CESifo.
- Nerijus Cerniauskas & Alain Jousten, 2020. "Statutory, Effective and Optimal Net Tax Schedules in Lithuania," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 72, Bank of Lithuania.