Report NEP-PUB-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Koehne & Dominik Sachs, 2019. "Pareto-efficient Tax Deductions," CESifo Working Paper Series 7744, CESifo.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2019. "Slippery slope framework, tax morale and tax compliance: a theoretical integration and an empirical assessment," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0219, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Tim Obermeier, 2019. "The Marriage Market, Inequality and the Progressivity of the Income Tax," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_109, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Jonas Teusch & Nils Axel Braathen, 2019. "Are environmental tax policies beneficial?: Learning from programme evaluation studies," OECD Environment Working Papers 150, OECD Publishing.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Steven G. Craig & Kangoh Lee, 2019. "Samuelson Meets Federalism: Local Production of a National Public Good," CESifo Working Paper Series 7709, CESifo.
- Antoine Bozio & Thomas Breda & Julien Grenet, 2020. "Does Tax-Benefit Linkage Matter for the Incidence of Social Security Contributions?," PSE Working Papers halshs-02191315, HAL.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2019. "CBOâ€™s Projections of Federal Receipts and Expenditures in the National Income and Product Accounts: 2019 to 2029," Reports 55466, Congressional Budget Office.
- Colagrossi, Marco & Karagiannis, Stelios & Raab, Roman, 2019. "The Median Voter Takes it All: Preferences for Redistribution and Income Inequality in the EU-28," Working Papers 2019-06, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Keser, Claudia & Masclet, David & Montmarquette, Claude, 2019. "Labor supply, taxation and the use of the tax revenues: A real-effort experiment in Canada, France, and Germany," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 377, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Akanonu, Precious C. & Ishaku, Joseph & Onyekwena, Chukwuka, 2019. "The Economics of Tobacco Control in Nigeria: Modelling the Fiscal and Health Effects of a Tobacco Excise Tax Change," Working Papers 14598, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.