Report NEP-PUB-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2017. "Taxing high-income earners: Tax avoidance and mobility," Working Papers XREAP2017-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2017.
- Lucia Granelli, 2017. "Family Tax Policy with Heterogeneous Altruistic Households," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2017019, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2017. "Automation and inequality with taxes and transfers," CAMA Working Papers 2017-70, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- MORITA Tadashi & OGAWA Yoshitomo & ONO Yoshiyasu, 2017. "Corporate Tax Competition in the Presence of Unemployment," Discussion papers 17118, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- von Hagen, Dominik & Pönnighaus, Fabian Nicolas, 2017. "International taxation and M&A prices," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-040, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hegadekatti, Kartik & S G, Yatish, 2016. "Examining Taxation of Fiat Money and Bitcoins Vis-A-Vis Regulated Cryptocurrencies," MPRA Paper 82073, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2016.
- Luigi Bernardi, 2017. "Trump's tax reform plan: a short overview," Working papers 65, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Aria Ardalan & Sebastian G. Kessing, 2017. "Tax Pass-through in the European Beer Market," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201747, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).