Report NEP-PUB-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donatella Baiardi & Paola Profeta & Riccardo Puglisi & Simona Scabrosetti, 2017. "Tax Policy and Economic Growth: Does It Really Matter?," Working papers 52, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- John Creedy, 2016. "Sugar Taxes and Changes in Total Calorie Consumption: A Simple Framework," Treasury Working Paper Series 16/06, New Zealand Treasury.
- Gabriele, Mazzolini & Laura, Pagani & Alessandro, Santoro, 2017. "The deterrence effect of real-world operational tax audits," Working Papers 359, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 03 Feb 2017.
- Adelino, Manuel & Cunha, Igor & Ferreira, Miguel, 2017. "The Economic Effects of Public Financing: Evidence from Municipal Bond Ratings Recalibration," CEPR Discussion Papers 11811, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Santanu Chatterjee & Olaf Posch & Dennis Wesselbaum, 2017. "Delays in Public Goods," Working Papers 1702, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Vilsa Curto & Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Jonathan D. Levin & Jay Bhattacharya, 2017. "Healthcare Spending and Utilization in Public and Private Medicare," NBER Working Papers 23090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nora Lustig, 2017. "Fiscal Policy, Income Redistribution and Poverty Reduction in Low and Middle Income Countries," Working Papers 1701, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2017.