Report NEP-PUB-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vitor Gaspar & Laura Jaramillo & Philippe Wingender, 2016. "Tax Capacity and Growth; Is there a Tipping Point?," IMF Working Papers 16/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Guner, Nezih & Kaygusuz, Remzi & Ventura, Gustavo, 2017. "Child-Related Transfers, Household Labor Supply and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 11779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Samuel H. Brott & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2017. "Does Uncertainty Deter Provision of Public Goods?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Schöb, Ronnie, 2017. "Habit Formation and the Pareto-Efficient Provision of Public Goods," Umeå Economic Studies 944, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Fallucchi & R. Andrew Luccasen & Theodore L. Turocy, 2017. "Behavioural types in public goods games: A re-analysis by hierarchical clutering," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 17-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Zhiyao (Lucy) Lu, 2017. "Lessons for US Business Tax Reform from International Tax Rates," Policy Briefs PB17-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Oliver Hümbelin & Rudolf Farys, 2017. "Redistribution through taxes and deductions. A decomposition analysis with administrative tax data from Switzerland," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 26, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- Di Gialleonardo, Luca & Mare, Mauro, 2016. "The efficiency of Italian pension funds: costs, membership, assets," MPRA Paper 76064, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2016.