Report NEP-PUB-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincenzo Prete & Alessandro Sommacal & Claudio Zoli, 2016. "Optimal Non-Welfarist Income Taxation for Inequality and Polarization Reduction," Working Papers 23/2016, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Eichfelder, Sebastian & Hechtner, Frank, 2016. "Tax compliance costs: Cost burden and cost reliability," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 212, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Teresa Ghilarducci & Siavash Radpour & Bridget Fisher & Anthony Webb, 2016. "Household Economic Shocks Increase Retirement Wealth Inequality," SCEPA policy note series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2016-01, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Md. Rabiul Islam & Jakob Brochner Madsen & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2016. "Does Inequality Constrain the Power to Tax? Evidence from the OECD," Monash Economics Working Papers 29-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Pasimeni & Stéphanie Riso, 2016. "The redistributive function of the EU budget," IMK Working Paper 174-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Dietrichson, Jens & Ellegård, Lina Maria & Kjellsson, Gustav, 2016. "Patient Choice, Entry, and the Quality of Primary Care: Evidence from Swedish Reforms," Working Papers 2016:36, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 27 Jun 2018.