Report NEP-PUB-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arash Nekoei & Ali Shourideh & Mikhail Golosov, 2016. "Taxation, Sorting and Redistribution: Theory and Evidence," 2016 Meeting Papers 1500, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2016. "Taxation, social protection, and governance decentralization," WIDER Working Paper Series 101, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Morone, Andrea & Nemore, Francesco & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Experimental evidence on tax salience and tax incidence," Kiel Working Papers 2062, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael P. O'Malley, "undated". "Tax Exhaustion, Firm Investment, and Leasing: A Test of the Q Model of Investment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Lisa Chauvet & Marin Ferry, 2016. "Taxation, infrastructure, and firm performance in developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 103, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kaushal Kishore, 2016. "Tax Competition, Policy Competition and the Strategic Use of Policy Restrictions on Foreign Direct Investments," Working Papers 201684, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2016. "Can Property Taxes Reduce House Price Volatility? Evidence from U.S. Regions," IMF Working Papers 16/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Ali Enami & Nora Lustig & Alireza Taqdiri, 2016. "Fiscal policy, inequality and poverty in Iran: Assessing the impact and effectiveness of taxes and transfers," Working Papers 417, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.