Report NEP-PUB-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hatcher, Michael, 2016. "Nominal GDP targeting and the tax burden," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1604, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Jordi Caballé & Ariadna Dumitrescu, 2016. "Disclosure of Corporate Tax Reports, Tax Enforcement, and Insider Trading," Working Papers 911, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Cinzia Di Novi & Anna Marenzi & Dino Rizzi, 2016. "Do healthcare tax credits help poor healthy individuals on low incomes?," Working Papers 2016:16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Gliksberg, Baruch & Bar Ilan, Avner, "undated". "Redeem or Revalue? Some Public-Debt Calculus," Working Papers WP2016/1, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Bernardi, 2016. "2014-2015 tax changes in EU Member States vs the Commission’s tax policy recommendations," Working papers 46, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Hansson, Åsa & Olofsdotter, Karin & Thede, Susanna, 2016. "Do Multinationals Pay Less in Taxes than Domestic Firms? Evidence from the Swedish Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 2016:17, Lund University, Department of Economics.