Report NEP-PUB-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Sjögren, Tomas, 2016. "Social Comparisons and Optimal Taxation in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers in Economics 658, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2016. "Unsticking the Flypaper Effect Using Distortionary Taxation," NBER Working Papers 22304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferrett, Ben & Hoefele, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 2016. "Does tax competition make mobile firms more footloose?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel John Zizzo & Melanie Parravano & Ryota Nakamura & Suzanna Forwood & Marc Suhrcke, 2016. "The impact of taxation and signposting on diet: an online field study with breakfast cereals and soft drinks," Working Papers 131cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Hosseini, Roozbeh & Shourideh, Ali, 2016. "Retirement Financing: An Optimal Reform Approach," MPRA Paper 71613, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jan 2016.
- Baris Alpaslan, 2016. "The missing link: Are individuals with more social capital in better health? Evidence from low- income countries," CAMA Working Papers 2016-31, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Esther Blanco & Tobias Haller & James M. Walker, 2016. "Provision of public goods: Unconditional and conditional donations from outsiders," Working Papers 2016-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Nov 2016.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Pieroni, Luca & Procidano, Isabella, 2016. "Revisiting the relationship between welfare spending and income inequality in OECD countries," MPRA Paper 72020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian EBEKE & M MANSOUR & Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI, 2016. "The Power to Tax in Sub-Saharan Africa: LTUs, VATs, and SARAs," Working Papers 201611, CERDI.