Report NEP-PUB-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2016. "Stock Option Taxation and Venture Capital Activity: A Cross-Country Comparison," Working Paper Series 1104, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Nov 2017.
- Yongzheng Liu & Haibo Feng, 2014. "Tax Structure and Corruption: Cross-Country Evidence," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1427, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Somlanare Romuald KINDA & Rasmané OUEDRAOGO, 2015. "Do Natural Disasters Hurt Tax Resource Mobilization?," Working Papers 201535, CERDI.
- John FitzGerald & Philip Lane, 2016. "Fiscal Policy and Financial Distress: A Balance Sheet Perspective," Trinity Economics Papers tep0216, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Matikka, Tuomas, 2015. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Evidence from Changes in Municipal Income Tax Rates in Finland," Working Papers 69, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Evers, Maria Theresia & Meier, Ina & Nicolay, Katharina, 2016. "Book-tax conformity and reporting behavior: A quasi-experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-008, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.