Report NEP-PUB-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Gabaix, Xavier, 2015. "Optimal Taxation with Behavioral Agents," CEPR Discussion Papers 11008, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dmitry L. Komyagin, 2015. "Tax and Non-Tax Revenue of the Budget: What’S the Difference?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 59/LAW/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Armon Rezai & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2015. "Cumulative Emissions, Unburnable Fossil Fuel and the Optimal Carbon Tax," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-07/15, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Maria Chistyakova & Philippe Mahenc, 2015. "Free-Riding on Environmental Taxation," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-02/15, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Sriparna Ghosh & Joshua C. Hall, 2015. "The Political Economy of Soda Taxation," Working Papers 15-50, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Feld, Lars P. & Fritz, Benedikt, 2015. "The political economy of municipal amalgamation: Evidence of common pool effects and local public debt," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 15/10, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & José Carlos Tello, 2014. "The Political Economy of Growth, Inequality, the Size and Composition of Government Spending," Documentos de Trabajo 453, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..