Report NEP-PUB-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mertens, Karel, 2015. "Marginal Tax Rates and Income: New Time Series Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10896, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Bruner & Michael Jones & Michael McKee & Christian Vossler, 2015. "Tax Reporting Behavior: Underreporting Opportunities and Prepopulated Tax Returns," Working Papers 15-11, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Christian Hilber & Teemu Lyytikainen, 2015. "Housing Transfer Taxes and Household Mobility: Distortion on the Housing or Labour Market?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1491, European Regional Science Association.
- Fidel Perez-Sebastian & Ohad Raveh & Yaniv Reingewertz, 2015. "Heterogeneous Vertical Tax Externalities, Capital Mobility, and the Fiscal Advantage of Natural Resources," OxCarre Working Papers 160, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Guo Ji, 2015. "Tourist Tax and Heritage Cities," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3104783, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Admasu Shiferaw, 2016. "Constraints to Private Investment in a High-Growth Environment: Firm-level Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 168, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Nora Lustig, 2015. "Fiscal Redistribution In Middle Income Countries:: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru and South Africa," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 171, OECD Publishing.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jiri Schwarz, 2015. "Dynamic Elasticities of Tax Revenue: Evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2015/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2015.
- Alexandre Porsse & Felipe Madruga, 2015. "Vertical versus Horizontal Tax Incentives Policies in Brazil: Assessing the Impacts Using a Computable General Equilibrium Model," ERSA conference papers ersa15p839, European Regional Science Association.
- Laura Abramovsky & David Phillips, 2015. "A tax micro-simulator for Mexico (MEXTAX) and its application to the 2010 tax reforms," IFS Working Papers W15/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Luca Salvadori, 2015. "Does tax enforcement counteract the negative effects of terrorism? A case study of the Basque country," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1465, European Regional Science Association.