Report NEP-PUB-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephane Auray & Aurelien Eyquem & Paul Gomme, 2015. "A Tale of Tax Policies in Open Economies," Working Papers 15004, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Shephard & George-Levi Gayle, 2015. "Optimal Taxation, Marriage, Home Production, and Family Labor Supply," 2015 Meeting Papers 882, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Julien DAUBANES & Pierre LASSERRE, 2015. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," Cahiers de recherche 03-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2015. "In-Kind Taxes, Behavior, and Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 21586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Borchers & John Deskins & Amanda Ross, 2015. "Can State Tax Policies Be Used to Grow Small and Large Businesses?," Working Papers 15-13, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Joshua Hall & Antonis Koumpias, 2015. "The Volatility of School District Income Tax Revenues: Is Tax Base Diversification a Good Idea?," Working Papers 15-14, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Item repec:irp:msclln:583 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jihad C. Elnaboulsi, 2015. "Environmental Regulation and Policy Design: The Impact of the Regulator?s Ecological Conscience on the Tax Setting Process," Working Papers 2015-11, CRESE.
- Jean-Denis GARON & Charles SÉGUIN, 2015. "Environmental Tax Reform in a Federation with Rent-Induced Migration," Cahiers de recherche 05-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Philippe Burger & Krige Siebrits & Estian Calitz, 2015. "The public sector balance sheet and fiscal consolidation in South Africa," Working Papers 11/2015, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.