Report NEP-PUB-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kavan Kucko & Johannes Schmieder & Etienne Lehmann & Kory Kroft, 2015. "Optimal Income Taxation under Unemployment: A Sufficient Statistics Approach," 2015 Meeting Papers 680, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank, 2015. "Evolutionary competition and profit taxes: market stability versus tax burden," BERG Working Paper Series 104, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Masanori Orihara, 2015. "Tax loss carryforwards and corporate behavior," Discussion papers ron271, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Caroline M. Hoxby & George B. Bulman, 2015. "The Effects of the Tax Deduction for Postsecondary Tuition: Implications for Structuring Tax-Based Aid," NBER Working Papers 21554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Krueger & Alexander Ludwig, 2015. "On the Optimal Provision of Social Insurance: Progressive Taxation versus Education Subsidies in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 21538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimiko Terai & Amihai Glazer, 2014. "Budgets under Delegation," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2014-007, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2015. "Crowding Out in Ricardian Economies," NBER Working Papers 21550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Giroud & Joshua Rauh, 2015. "State Taxation and the Reallocation of Business Activity: Evidence from Establishment-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 21534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gopi Shah Goda & Shanthi Ramnath & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2015. "The Financial Feasibility of Delaying Social Security: Evidence from Administrative Tax Data," NBER Working Papers 21544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2015. "Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 26, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Alessandro Santoro, 2015. "Do Small Businesses Respond to an Increase in the Probability of a Tax Audit? Evidence from a Policy Reform in Italy," Working Papers 308, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2015.
- W. D. Gregori & L. Marattin, 2015. "Determinants of Fiscal Distress in Italian Municipalities," Working Papers wp1024, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nikolaos Artavanis & Adair Morse & Margarita Tsoutsoura, 2015. "Tax Evasion across Industries: Soft Credit Evidence from Greece," NBER Working Papers 21552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melvin Stephens Jr. & Takashi Unayama, 2014. "Child Benefit Payments and Household Wealth Accumulation," Discussion papers ron265, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Masanori Orihara, 2015. "Stock market listing and corporate tax aggressiveness: Evidence from legal reforms in squeeze out in Japan," Discussion papers ron270, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Richard G. Newell & Daniel Raimi, 2015. "Shale Public Finance: Local Government Revenues and Costs Associated with Oil and Gas Development," NBER Working Papers 21542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.