Report NEP-PUB-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmanuel Farhi & Xavier Gabaix, 2015. "Optimal Taxation with Behavioral Agents," Working Paper 305366, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- James Alm & J. Sebastian Leguizamon, 2015. "Whither the Marriage Tax?," Working Papers 1511, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Gugle, Elisabeth & Zodrow, George R., 2014. "Tax Competition, Local Infrastructure, and Business Taxation: A Comparison of Different Tax Instruments," Working Papers 14-012, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm & David L. Sjoquist, 2014. "State Government Revenue Recovery from the Great Recession," Working Papers 1408, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Ramboll & The Evaluation Partnership & Europe Economics, 2015. "Economic Study on Publications on all Physical Means of Support and Electronic Publications in the context of VAT," Taxation Studies 0057, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis, 2015. "Study on the economic effects of the current VAT rules for passenger transport," Taxation Studies 0055, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Jeff Larrimore & Jacob Mortenson & David Splinter, 2015. "Income and Earnings Mobility in U.S. Tax Data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stefania Ottone & Ferruccio Ponzano & Giulia Andrighetto, 2015. "Tax Compliance Under Different Institutional Settings in the EU: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 307, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2015.
- Severin Borenstein & Lucas W. Davis, 2015. "The Distributional Effects of U.S. Clean Energy Tax Credits," NBER Working Papers 21437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Cawley & David Frisvold, 2015. "The Incidence of Taxes on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages: The Case of Berkeley, California," NBER Working Papers 21465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Alm & Timothy R. Hodge & Gary Sands & Mark Skidmore, 2015. "Detroit Property Tax Delinquency---Social Contract in Crisis," Working Papers 1508, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm, 2015. "Analyzing and Reforming Tunisia's Tax System," Working Papers 1515, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm & Mir Ahmad Khan, 2015. "Assessing and Reforming Enterprise Taxation in Pakistan," Working Papers 1513, Tulane University, Department of Economics.