Report NEP-PUB-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elina Ladinska & Marielle Non & Bas Straathof, 2015. "More R&D with tax incentives? A meta-analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 309, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Steinhoff, Melanie, 2015. "Management compensation, monitoring and aggressive corporate tax planning," CAWM Discussion Papers 83, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis Epple & Richard Romano, 2015. "Majority Choice of Tax Systems in Single- and Multi-Jurisdictional Economies," NBER Working Papers 21231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Roberts, 2015. "Pareto-improving social security reform with public goods," Discussion Papers 2015/02, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Anton Gerunov, 2015. "Fiscal Archetypes in the European Union," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2015-03, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Mar 2015.