Report NEP-PUB-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liu, Li & Lockwood, Ben, 2015. "VAT Notches," CEPR Discussion Papers 10606, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefanie Stantcheva, 2015. "Optimal Income, Education, and Bequest Taxes in an Intergenerational Model," NBER Working Papers 21177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexis Anagnostopoulos & Orhan Erem Atesagaoglu & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2014. "On the Double Taxation of Corporate Profits," Department of Economics Working Papers 14-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Correa, Juan & Lorca, Miguel & Parro, Francisco, 2015. "Measuring the Impact of Financial Taxation on Capital," MPRA Paper 64378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carrillo, Paul & Pomeranz, Dina & Singhal, Monica, 2015. "Dodging the Taxman: Firm Misreporting and Limits to Tax Enforcement," CEPR Discussion Papers 10603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moretti, Enrico & Wilson, Daniel J, 2015. "The Effect of State Taxes on the Geographical Location of Top Earners: Evidence from Star Scientists," CEPR Discussion Papers 10600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bönke, Timm & Joachimsen, Beate & Schröder, Carsten, 2015. "Fiscal federalism and tax enforcement," Discussion Papers 2015/15, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Katharina Gangl & Erich Kirchler & Christian Lorenz & Benno Torgler, 2015. "Wealthy Tax Non-Filers in a Developing Nation: The Roles of Taxpayer Knowledge, Perceived Corruption and Service Orientation in Pakistan," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ivan Reiner, 2015. "Changes in the income tax system during the economic crisis of 2010/2014," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003073, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Richard Fabling & Richard Kneller & Lynda Sanderson, 2015. "The impact of tax changes on the short-run investment behaviour of New Zealand firms," Working Papers 15-04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Sarah Perret & Bert Brys, 2015. "Taxation and Investment in Colombia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1204, OECD Publishing.