Report NEP-PUB-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ignacio Presno & Demian Pouzo, 2014. "Optimal Taxation with Endogenous Default under Incomplete Markets," 2014 Meeting Papers 689, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ronald B. Davies & Julien Martin & Mathieu Parenti & Farid Toubal, 2014. "Knocking on Tax Haven's Door: Multinational Firms and Transfer Pricing," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp464, IIIS.
- Evers, Lisa & Spengel, Christoph, 2014. "Effective tax rates under IP tax planning," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-111, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T., 2014. "Local Taxation, Private-Public Consumption Complementarity, and the Optimal Number of Jurisdictions," MPRA Paper 60861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Brunori & Flaviana Palmisano & Vito Peragine, 2014. "Income taxation and equity: New dominance criteria and an application to Romania," Working Papers 348, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Miranda Sarmento, J.J., 2014. "Public private partnerships," Other publications TiSEM c7d4c978-234c-4f88-83ed-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.