Report NEP-PUB-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angelopoulos, Kostantinos & Asimakopoulos, Stylianos & Malley, James, 2014. "Optimal progressive taxation in a model with endogenous skill supply," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-029, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Conny Olovsson, 2014. "Optimal taxation with home production," 2014 Meeting Papers 598, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rothschild, Casey & Scheuer, Florian, 2014. "Optimal Taxation with Rent-Seeking," CEPR Discussion Papers 10247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Stylianos Asimakopoulos & James Malley, 2014. "The optimal distribution of the tax burden over the business cycle," Discussion Papers 2014/17, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Kindermann, Fabian & Krueger, Dirk, 2014. "High Marginal Tax Rates on the Top 1%? Lessons from a Life Cycle Model with Idiosyncratic Income Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 10208, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Toshiharu Ishikawa, 2014. "Effects of the corporate tax rates on firms' location selections through the trasfer pricing system," ERSA conference papers ersa14p16, European Regional Science Association.
- Hans Gersbach & Ulrich Schetter & Maik T. Schneider, 2014. "Taxation, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/206, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Fossen, Frank M. & Steiner, Viktor, 2014. "The tax-rate elasticity of local business profits," Discussion Papers 2014/28, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Thomas Seegmuller & Alain Venditti, 2014. "Fiscal Policy, Debt Constraint and Expectation-Driven Volatility," AMSE Working Papers 1437, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Määttänen, Niku & Ropponen, Olli, 2014. "Taxation, Profit Distribution and Investment of Non-listed Companies in Finland," ETLA Reports 40, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.