Report NEP-PUB-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Estrada, Fernando & González, Jorge Iván, 2014. "Tax Power and Economics," MPRA Paper 59075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renes, Sander & Zoutman, Floris T., 2014. "When a Price is Enough: Implementation in Optimal Tax Design," Discussion Papers 2014/32, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Smyth, Russell, 2014. "Myths and Misconceptions in the Tax Mix Debate," MPRA Paper 59271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitra, Shalini, 2014. "Tax Evasion, Tax Policies and the Role Played by Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 58977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Litina, Anastasia & Palivos, Theodore, 2014. "Corruption, Tax Evasion and Social Values," MPRA Paper 58438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandros Dimitropoulos & Jos N. van Ommeren & Paul Koster & Piet Rietveld†, 2014. "Welfare Effects of Distortionary Tax Incentives under Preference Heterogeneity: An Application to Employer-provided Electric Cars," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-064/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Takumah, Wisdom, 2014. "Tax Revenue and Economic Growth in Ghana: A Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 58532, University Library of Munich, Germany.