Report NEP-PUB-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Morini & Simone Pellegrino, 2014. "Personal Income Tax Reforms: a Genetic Algorithm Approach," Working papers 026, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Avram, Silvia, 2014. "The distributional effects of personal income tax expenditure," EUROMOD Working Papers EM14/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Nicholas Lawson, 2014. "Taxing the Job Creators: Effcient Progressive Taxation with Wage Bargaining," Working Papers halshs-01059604, HAL.
- Aaron Hedlund, 2014. "Estate Taxation and Human Capital with Information Externalities," Working Papers 1415, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Loretz, Simon & Winner, Hannes, 2014. "Tax Competition and Tax Coordination in the European Union: A Survey," Economics Working Paper Series 1427, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Mason Gaffney, 2013. "Europe's Fatal Affair with VAT," Working Papers 201301, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2013.
- De Agostini, Paola & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tasseva, Iva Valentinova, 2014. "The effect of tax-benefit changes on the income distribution in EU countries since the beginning of the economic crisis," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Severini, Simone & Tantari, Antonella & Rocchi, Benedetto, 2014. "The taxation of farm income in Italy. Evidences from the EU-SILC database," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173089, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Florencia Amábile & Marisa Bucheli & Máximo Rossi, 2014. "Inequality and Poverty in Uruguay by Race: the Impact of Fiscal Policies," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0214, Department of Economics - dECON.