Report NEP-PUB-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John T. Revesz, 2014. "A computational model of optimal commodity taxation," Public Finance Research Papers 4, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Christian Baker & Jeremy Bejarano & Richard W. Evans & Kenneth L. Judd & Kerk L. Phillips, 2014. "A Big Data Approach to Optimal Sales Taxation," NBER Working Papers 20130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beckmann, Klaus & Franz, Nele E. & Schneider, Andrea, 2014. "On optimal tax differences between heterogenous groups," Working Paper 144/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Etienne Lehmann & Claudio Lucifora & Simone Moriconi & Bruno Van Der Linden, 2013. "Beyond the Labour Income Tax Wedge: The Unemployment-Reducing Effect of Tax Progressivity," TEPP Working Paper 2013-05, TEPP.
- Philippe Choné & Guy Laroque, 2014. "Income tax and retirement schemes," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-06, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Etienne Lehmann & Laurent Simula & Alain Trannoy, 2014. "Tax Me if You Can! Optimal Nonlinear Income Tax between Competing Governments," AMSE Working Papers 1415, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 14 May 2014.
- Robert J. Gary-Bobo & Alain Trannoy, 2014. "Optimal Student Loans and Graduate Tax under Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection," Working Papers halshs-00993124, HAL.
- Nicole Woo & Janelle Jones & John Schmitt, 2014. "Scrapping the Social Security Payroll Tax Cap: Who Would Pay More?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2014-07, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Lukas Hakelberg, 2014. "The Power Politics of International Tax Cooperation. Why Luxembourg and Austria accepted automatic exchange of information on foreign account holders’ interest income," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0375, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Rieger, Jörg, 2014. "Financial Transaction Tax and Financial Market Stability with Diverse Beliefs," Working Papers 0563, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Olena Havrylchyk, 2014. "The Impact of the French Securities Transaction Tax on Market Liquidity and Volatility," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-27, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Jorge Martínez-Vázquez & Violeta Vulovic, 2013. "Taxation and Economic Growth in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 81798, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Roberto Steiner, 2014. "Taxation and Economic Growth in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 84313, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:485130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore