Report NEP-PUB-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2014. "Optimal Tax Progressivity: An Analytical Framework," Staff Report 496, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Francisco M. Gonzalez & Jean-Francois Wen, "undated". "A Theory of Top Income Taxation and Social Insurance," Working Papers 2014-32, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 03 Feb 2014.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin & Falniowski, Fryderyk, 2014. "Reconciling the Rawlsian and the utilitarian approaches to the maximization of social welfare," Discussion Papers 162881, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Jean-Francois Wen & Daniel V. Gordon, "undated". "An Empirical Model of Tax Convexity and Self-Employment," Working Papers 2014-33, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 03 Feb 2014.
- Arjan Lejour, 2014. "The Foreign Investment Effects of Tax Treaties," CPB Discussion Paper 265, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kohei Nitta, 2014. "The Effect of Income Heterogeneity in An Experiment with Global and Local Public Goods," Working Papers 201403, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Zhixin Dai & Robin M. Hogarth & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "Ambiguity on audits and cooperation in a public goods game," Working Papers 1403, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Adena, Maja, 2014. "Tax-price elasticity of charitable donations: Evidence from the German taxpayer panel," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-302, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Alm, James & Hodge, Timothy R. & Sands, Gary & Skidmore, Mark, 2014. "Property Tax Delinquency - Social Contract in Crisis: The Case of Detroit," Working Paper Series 3149, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Kaya, Furkan, 2014. "Minority Policies of Turkey and Wealth Tax of 1942," MPRA Paper 53617, University Library of Munich, Germany.