Report NEP-PUB-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeff Larrimore & Richard V. Burkhauser & Philip Armour, 2013. "Accounting for Income Changes over the Great Recession (2007-2010) Relative to Previous Recessions: The Importance of Taxes and Transfers," NBER Working Papers 19699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Baldi & Karsten Staehr, 2013. "The European debt crisis and fiscal reaction functions in Europe 2000–2012," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 24 Jul 2013.
- Dan Usher, 2013. "Two Sources of Bias in Estimating the Peak of the Laffer Curve," Working Papers 1320, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Karel Mertens, 2013. "Marginal Tax Rates and Reported Incomes: New Time Series Evidence," 2013 Meeting Papers 574, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thor O. Thoresen & Zhiyang Jia & Peter J. Lambert, 2013. "Distributional benchmarking in tax policy evaluations," Discussion Papers 765, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Charlotte Bartels, 2013. "Long-Term Participation Tax Rates," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 609, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Annette Alstadsæter & Wojciech Kopczuk & Kjetil Telle, 2013. "Are closely-held firms tax shelters?," Discussion Papers 764, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2013. "Tax Evasion, Human Capital, and Productivity Induced Tax Rate Reduction," Working Papers 1001, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Ivan Werning, . "Estate Taxation with Altruism Heterogeneity," Working Paper 71016, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Eugster, Beatrix & Parchet, Raphaël, 2013. "Culture and Taxes: Towards Identifying Tax Competition," Economics Working Paper Series 1339, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Nicolas J. Duquette, 2013. "Do Tax Incentives Affect Charitable Contributions? Evidence from Public Charitiesâ Reported Revenues," 2013 Papers pdu359, Job Market Papers.
- Gabrielle Fack & Camille Landais, 2013. "The effect of tax enforcement on tax elasticities: Evidence from charitable contributions in France," Economics Working Papers 1406, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Klara Kaliskova, 2013. "Family Taxation and the Female Labor Supply: Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp496, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Mazhar Waseem, 2013. "Taxes, Informality and Income Shifting: Evidence from a Recent Pakistani Tax Reform," 2013 Papers pwa641, Job Market Papers.
- Margaret Chitiga-Mabugu & Nara Monkam, 2013. "Assessing Fiscal Capacity at the Local Government Level in South Africa," Working Papers 201376, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2013. "The Social Security Windfall Elimination and Government Pension Offset Provisions for Public Employees in the Health and Retirement Study," NBER Working Papers 19724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.