Report NEP-PUB-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Choi, Kangsik, 2013. "Unionized Mixed Oligopoly and Privatization with Excess Burden of Taxation," MPRA Paper 51156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jost Heckemeyer & Ruud de Mooij, 2013. "Taxation and corporate debt: are banks any different?," Working Papers 1306, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Estelle P. Dauchy & Christopher Balding, 2013. "Federal Income Tax Revenue Volatility Since 1966," Working Papers w0198, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Theresa Lohse & Nadine Riedel, 2013. "Do transfer pricing laws limit international income shifting? Evidence from European multinationals," Working Papers 1307, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Leventi, Chrysa & Matsaganis, Manos & Flevotomou, Maria, 2013. "Distributional implications of tax evasion and the crisis in Greece," EUROMOD Working Papers EM17/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Carlén, Björn & Hernández, Aday, 2013. "Indexing European carbon taxes to the EU ETS Permit Price: a good idea?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:33, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Estelle P. Dauchy & Sebastien Bradley & Makoto Hasegawa, 2014. "Investor Valuations of Japan's Adoption of a Territorial Tax Regime: Quantifying the Direct and Competitive Effects of International Tax Reform," Working Papers w0201, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).