Report NEP-PUB-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kopczuk, Wojciech & Marion, Justin & Muehlegger, Erich & Slemrod, Joel, 2013. "Do the Laws of Tax Incidence Hold? Point of Collection and the Pass-Through of State Diesel Taxes," Working Paper Series rwp13-027, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Teemu Lyytikäinen & Hilber & A. L. Christian, 2013. "Housing transfer taxes and household mobility: Distortion on the housing or labour market?," Working Papers 47, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Tuomas Kosonen, 2013. "More haircut after VAT cut? On the efficiency of service sector consumption taxes," Working Papers 49, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Tuomas Kosonen & Jarkko Harju, 2013. "Restaurant VAT cut: Cheaper meal and more service?," Working Papers 52, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- James Alm & Kim M. Bloomquist & Michael McKee, 2013. "When You Know Your Neighbor Pays Taxes: Information, Peer Effects, and Tax Compliance," Working Papers 13-22, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Christian A. Vossler & Michael McKee, 2013. "Efficient tax reporting: The effects of taxpayer information services," Working Papers 13-24, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Naomi E. Feldman & Peter Katuscak & Laura Kawano, 2013. "Taxpayer confusion over predictable tax liability changes: evidence from the Child Tax Credit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-66, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Meriläinen & Jaakko, 2013. "Do Single-Party and Coalition Governments Differ in their Economic Outcomes? Evidence from Finnish Municipalities," Working Papers 51, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2013. "Provision of Differentiated Public Goods within Organizations," MPRA Paper 50489, University Library of Munich, Germany.