Report NEP-PUB-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clément Carbonnier, 2013. "The Incidence of Non-Linear Consumption Taxes," THEMA Working Papers 2013-19, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Munch, Jakob Roland & Whitta-Jacobson, Hans-Jørgen, 2013. "Taxation and the Long Run Allocation of Labor: Theory and Danish Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 9275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013. "Tax Morale, Tax Compliance and the Optimal Tax Policy," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0313, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Persson, Torsten, 2013. "Taxation and Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 9307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huu Thanh Tam Nguyen & Manh Hung Nguyen & Aditya Goenka, 2013. "How does FDI affect corporate tax revenue of the host country?," Documents de recherche 13-03, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Uwe Dulleck & Jonas Fooken & Cameron Newton & Andrea Ristl & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Tax Compliance and Psychic Costs: Behavioral Experimental Evidence Using a Physiological Marker," QuBE Working Papers 001, QUT Business School.
- Ernst, Christof & Richter, Katharina & Riedel, Nadine, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research and development," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-010, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kleven, Henrik & Landais, Camille & Saez, Emmanuel & Schultz, Esben, 2013. "Migration and Wage Effects of Taxing Top Earners: Evidence from the Foreigners' Tax Scheme in Denmark," CEPR Discussion Papers 9410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Balázs Égert, 2013. "The Efficiency and Equity of the Tax and Transfer System in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1038, OECD Publishing.
- Olivier Bargain & Mathias Dolls & Dirk Neumann & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2013. "Comparing Inequality Aversion across Countries When Labor Supply Responses Differ," AMSE Working Papers 1323, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Isabelle Joumard & Juliana Londoño Vélez, 2013. "Income Inequality and Poverty in Colombia - Part 2. The Redistributive Impact of Taxes and Transfers," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1037, OECD Publishing.