Report NEP-PUB-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicole Woo & John Schmitt & Janelle Jones, 2013. "Raising the Social Security Payroll Tax Cap: How Many Workers Would Pay More?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-02, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Paul Eckerstorfer & Ronald Wendner, 2013. "Asymmetric and Non-atmospheric Consumption Externalities, and Efficient Consumption Taxation," Economics working papers 2013-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Haufler, Andreas & Lülfesmann, Christoph, 2013. "Reforming an Asymmetric Union: On the Virtues of Dual Tier Capital Taxation," Discussion Papers in Economics 14358, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Haufler, Andreas & Mardan, Mohammed, 2013. "Cross-border loss offset can fuel tax competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 14362, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- SÃ¤ll, Sarah & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2012. "Green consumption taxes on meat in Sweden," Department of Economics publications 9294, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.