Report NEP-PUB-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Crivelli & Paola Salari, 2012. "Fiscal federalism and income redistribution through healthcare financing: An empirical analysis for the Swiss cantons," CEPRA working paper 1204, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Armon Rezai & Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2012. "The Optimal Carbon Tax and Economic Growth: Additive versus multiplicative damages," OxCarre Working Papers 093, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- A. Mauroux, 2012. "The French tax credit dedicated to sustainable development: an econometric evaluation," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2012-11, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2012. "Incomplete contracts and optimal ownership of public goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 9141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sébastien Courtin & Boniface Mbih & Issofa Moyouwou, 2012. "Are Condorcet procedures so bad according to the reinforcement axiom?," THEMA Working Papers 2012-37, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.