Report NEP-PUB-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naomi E. Feldman & Bradley J. Ruffle, 2012. "The impact of tax exclusive and inclusive prices on demand," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kevin B. Moore, 2012. "Effective tax rates and measures of business size," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Timothy P. Hubbard & Justin Svec, 2012. "A Model of Tradeable Capital Tax Permits," Working Papers 1202, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Richard Kneller & Danny McGowan, 2012. "Tax Policy and Firm Entry and Exit Dynamics: Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 12006, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Radu Vranceanu & Damien Besancenot, 2012. "The spending multiplier in a time of massive public debt : the euro area case," Post-Print hal-00728230, HAL.