Report NEP-PUB-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vieri Ceriani & Stefano Manestra & Giacomo Ricotti & Alessandra Sanelli & Ernesto Zangari, 2011. "The tax system and the financial crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 85, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Christian Lehmann, 2010. "Why may government transfers to the poor have modest effects on reducing rural inequality?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564924, HAL.
- Dean Baker, 2011. "A Voluntary Default Savings Plan: An Effective Supplement to Social Security," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-03, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Does partial privatization improve the environment," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-018, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Niek Schoeman, 2011. "Fiscal Performance and Sustainability of Local Government in South Africa â€“ An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 201, Economic Research Southern Africa.