Report NEP-PUB-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2010. "Optimum taxation of bequests in a model with initial wealth," Economics working papers 2010-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2010. "The Tax Exclusion for Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 15766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Petrucci, 2010. "Second-Best Optimal Taxation of Oil and Capital in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 2010.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Masako Ikefuji & Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura, 2010. "Optimal Emission Tax with Endogenous Location Choice of Duopolistic Firms," Working Papers 2010.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/2/doc2010-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore