Report NEP-PUB-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joel Slemrod & Christian Traxler, 2010. "Optimal observability in a linear income tax," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_04, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/1/doc2010-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/1/doc2010-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Szarowska, Irena, 2009. "Tax burden and competition in the European Union – Does it change?," MPRA Paper 19934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oya Pinar Ardic & Burcay Erus & Gurcan Soydan, 2010. "An Evaluation of Indirect Taxes in Turkey," Working Papers 2010/01, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter, 2009. "The behavioral validity of the strategy method in public good experiments," Discussion Papers 2009-25, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Graves, Philip E., 2009. "A note on the valuation of collective goods: overlooked input market free riding for non-individually incrementable goods," MPRA Paper 19928, University Library of Munich, Germany.