Report NEP-PUB-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julio Davila, 2008. "The taxation of capital returns in overlapping generations economies without financial assets," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08099, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gaetan Nicodeme, 2009. "Corporate Income Tax and Economic Distortions," Taxation Papers 15, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Christina Elschner & Werner Vanborren, 2009. "Corporate Effective Tax Rates in an Enlarged European Union," Taxation Papers 14, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Apr 2009.
- Nizar Allouch, 2009. "A Competitive Equilibrium for a Warm Glow Economy," Working Papers 641, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Nizar Allouch, 2009. "A Core-equilibrium Convergence in an Economy with Public Goods," Working Papers 642, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sergio Clavijo, 2009. "Social Security Reforms in Colombia; Striking Demographic and Fiscal Balances," IMF Working Papers 09/58, .