Report NEP-PUB-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Yan & Zhang, Yan, 2008. "Are Progressive Income Taxes Stabilizing? : A Reply," MPRA Paper 11460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hui Shan, 2008. "Property taxes and elderly mobility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo, CAPUANO & Giuseppe, DE FEO, 2008. "Mixed duopoly, privatization and the shadow cost of public funds," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008015, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Dennis P Botman & Anita Tuladhar, 2008. "Tax and Pension Reform in the Czech Republic—Implications for Growth and Debt Sustainability," IMF Working Papers 08/125, International Monetary Fund.
- John Brondolo & Frank Bosch & Eric Le Borgne & Carlos Silvani, 2008. "Tax Administration Reform and Fiscal Adjustment; The Case of Indonesia (2001-07)," IMF Working Papers 08/129, International Monetary Fund.