Report NEP-PUB-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nickel, Christiane & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2008. "Fiscal policies, the current account and Ricardian equivalence," Working Paper Series 0935, European Central Bank.
- Schindler, Dirk, 2008. "Human Capital, Multiple Income Risk and Social Insurance," Discussion Papers 2008/18, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Grant, Charles & Koulovatianos, Christos & Michaelides, Alexander & Padula, Mario, 2008. "Evidence on the insurance effect of marginal income taxes," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/06, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Bennmarker, Helge & Mellander, Erik & Öckert, Björn, 2008. "Do regional payroll tax reductions boost employment?," Working Paper Series 2008:19, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Beckmann, Klaus & Gattke, Susan, 2008. "Status preferences and optimal corrective taxes: a note," Working Paper 76/2008, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Karen Crabb? & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2008. "Are your firm's taxes set in Warsaw? Spatial tax competition in Europe," LICOS Discussion Papers 21608, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.