Report NEP-PUB-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Melissa Boyle & Victor Matheson, 2008. "Measuring Tax Incidence: A Natural Experiment in the Hybrid Vehicle Market," Working Papers 0811, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Schneider, Andrea, 2007. "Redistributive Taxation, Inequality, and Intergenerational Mobility," Working Paper 68/2007, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Junsang Lee & Yili Chien, 2008. "Why Tax Capital?," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-497, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Junsang Lee & Yili Chien, 2008. "Optimal Capital Taxation Under Limited Commitment," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-498, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Roberto Galbiati & Giulio Zanella, 2008. "The Social Multiplier of Tax Evasion: Evidence from Italian Audit Data," Department of Economics University of Siena 539, Department of Economics, University of Siena.