Report NEP-PUB-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mihir A. Desai & Dhammika Dharmapala & Monica Singhal, 2008. "Tax Incentives for Affordable Housing: The Low Income Housing Tax Credit," NBER Working Papers 14149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Egger & Simon Loretz & Michael Pfaffermayr & Hannes Winner, 2008. "Firm-specific Forward-looking Effective Tax Rates," Working Papers 0811, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Meyer, Bruce D., 2008. "The US earned income tax credit, its effects, and possible reforms," Working Paper Series 2008:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Susan Guthrie & James R. Hines, Jr., 2008. "U.S. Defense Contracts During the Tax Expenditure Battles of the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 14146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & NAKAJIMA Tomoyuki, 2008. "Monetization of Public Goods Provision: A possible solution for the free-rider problem," Discussion papers 08019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).