Report NEP-PUB-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Md. Abid Hossain Khan & Ahmed Taneem Muzaffar & Abdul Kader Nazmul, 2008. "Corporate Financial Reporting on Internet: Global Developments and an Appraisal of Practices in Bangladesh," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-25, American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB), Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Jun 2008.
- Privileggi, Fabio, 2007. "The cutoff policy of taxation when CRRA taxpayers differ in risk aversion coefficients and income: a proof," POLIS Working Papers 99, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Albert van der Horst & Leon Bettendorf & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2007. "Will Corporate Tax Consolidation improve Efficiency in the EU ?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-076/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Konstantin Petrichev & Susan Thorp, 2007. "The Private Value of Public Pensions," Research Paper Series 211, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Luca Corazzini & Marco Faravelli & Luca Stanca, 2007. "A Prize to Give for: An Experiment on Public Good Funding Mechanisms," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0714, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Marco Faravelli, 2008. "The Important Thing Is not (Always) Winning but Taking Part: Funding Public Goods with Contests," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0802, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Willem Heeringa, 2008. "Optimal life cycle investment with pay-as-you-go pension schemes: a portfolio approach," DNB Working Papers 168, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.