Report NEP-PUB-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cahuc, Pierre & Laroque, Guy, 2007. "Optimal Taxation and Monopsonistic Labour Market: Does Monopsony Justify the Minimum Wage?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2007. "Estate taxation, entrepreneurship, and wealth," Working Paper Series WP-07-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hindriks, Jean J.G. & Peralta, Susana & Weber, Shlomo, 2007. "Competing in Taxes and Investment under Fiscal Equalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 6431, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 2003. "Taxation, growth and welfare: Dynamic effects of Estonia’s 2000 income tax act," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2007. "A Tax on Work for the Elderly: Medicare as a Secondary Payer," NBER Working Papers 13383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borys Grochulski & Narayana Kocherlakota, 2007. "Nonseparable Preferences and Optimal Social Security Systems," NBER Working Papers 13362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2007. "Social Security and the Timing of Divorce," NBER Working Papers 13382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.