Report NEP-PUB-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2006. "The correct value of tax shields: An analysis of 23 theories," IESE Research Papers D/628, IESE Business School.
- Michael Keen & Murtaza H. Syed, 2006. "Domestic Taxes and International Trade; Some Evidence," IMF Working Papers 06/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Schmidtke, Richard, 2006. "Private Provision of a Complementary Public Good," Discussion Papers in Economics 964, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Tabi Atemnkeng Johannes & Tafah Akwi & Peter Etoh Anzah, 2006. "The Distributive Impact of Fiscal Policy in Cameroon: Tax and Benefit Incidence," Working Papers PMMA 2006-16, PEP-PMMA.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Sung-Hee Jeon, 2006. "Joint Taxation and the Labour Supply of Married Women: Evidence from the Canadian Tax Reform of 1988," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 404, McMaster University.
- Shuichi Ohori, 2006. "Environmental tax and trade liberalization in a mixed duopoly," KIER Working Papers 622, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.