Report NEP-PUB-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em1/06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Peter Birch Sørensen, . "Optimal Taxation and Social Insurance in a Lifetime Perspective," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Thomas A. Garrett, 2006. "Evaluating state tax revenue variability: a portfolio approach," Working Papers 2006-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Iván Werning, 2005. "Tax smoothing with redistribution," Staff Report 365, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Thomas Moutos & Margarita Katsimi, 2006. "Monopoly, Inequality and Redistribution via the Public Provision of Private Goods," Working Papers 29, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.