Report NEP-PUB-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Will Martin & James E. Anderson, 2005. "Costs of Taxation and the Benefits of Public Goods: The Role of Income Effects," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 617, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Volker Grossmann & Panu Poutvaara, 2005. "Pareto-Improving Bequest Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1515, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Zylberberg, Andre, 2005. "Optimum Income Taxation and Layoff Taxes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dr. B.Mishra & Dr. Purusottam Nayak, 2005. "Efficiency In Tax System: A Study Of Tax Responsiveness In North- Eastern States," Public Economics 0509011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2005. "Dual Income Taxation: Why and how?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1551, CESifo Group Munich.