Report NEP-PUB-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saku Aura & Thomas Davidoff, 2005. "Optimal Commodity Taxation when Land and Structures must be Taxed at the Same Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 1522, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2005. "Dual Income Taxation: Why and How?," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-10, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Constantin Gurdgiev, 2005. "Optimal Taxation Policy in the Presence of Comprehensive Reference Externalities," Trinity Economics Papers 2000511, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Yvonne Adema & Lex Meijdam & Harrie A. A Verbon, 2005. "The International Spillover Effects of Pension Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 1540, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gerhard Glomm & Jürgen Jung & Changmin Lee & Chung Tran, 2005. "Public Pensions and Capital Accumulation: The Case of Brazil," CESifo Working Paper Series 1539, CESifo Group Munich.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Fong, Christina, 2005. "What's the monetary value of distributive justice?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abele, S.C. & Stasser, G., 2005. "Continuous versus Step-Level Public Good Games," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-015-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.