Report NEP-PUB-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2004. "Aging and the Welfare State: The Role of Young and Old Voting Pivots," NBER Working Papers 10967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Nellie Liang & Scott Weisbenner, 2004. "Executive Financial Incentives and Payout Policy: Firm Responses to the 2003 Dividend Tax Cut," NBER Working Papers 11002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0328 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralph C Bayer, 2004. "Finding out who the crooks are - Tax evasion with sequential auditing," Public Economics 0412009, EconWPA.
- John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb & Hsein Kew, 2004. "Confidence Intervals for Policy Reforms in Behavioural Tax Microsimulation Modelling," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n32, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Ralph C Bayer & Matthias Sutter, 2004. "The excess burden of tax evasion - An experimental detection- concealment contest," Experimental 0412003, EconWPA.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2004. "Tax Policy for Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 10977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0334 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralph C Bayer, 2004. "Moral constraints and the evasion of income tax," Public Economics 0412008, EconWPA.