Report NEP-PUB-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julio López Laborda & Jorge Onrubia Fernández, 2004. "Personal Income Tax Decentralization, Inequality and Social Welfare," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/17, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Susan M. Dynarski, 2004. "Tax Policy and Education Policy: Collision or Coordination? A Case Study of the 529 and Coverdell Saving Incentives," NBER Working Papers 10357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino & Erling Holmøy & Birger Strøm & Tom Wennemo, 2004. "Population ageing and fiscal sustainability: An integrated micro-macro analysis of required tax changes," Discussion Papers 367, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Sarah E. West & Roberton C. Williams, 2004. "Empirical Estimates for Environmental Policy Making in a Second-Best Setting," NBER Working Papers 10330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kohei Komamura & Atsuhiro Yamada, 2004. "Who Bears the Burden of Social Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 10339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esther Fernández & Rafaela Pérez Sánchez & Jesús Ruiz, 2004. "Double Dividend in an Endogenous Growth Model with Pollution and Abatement," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/15, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.