Report NEP-PUB-2003-03-10This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Boadway & Katherine Cuff & Nicolas Marceau, 2002. "Agglomeration Effects And The Competition For Firms," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-08, McMaster University.
- Victoria Osuna Padilla & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2002. "Implementing the 35 Hour Workweek by Means of Overtime Taxation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/04, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- John Duggan, 2003. "Electoral Competition with Privately Informed Candidates," Theory workshop papers 505798000000000029, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:198 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lundholm, Michael & Wijkander, Hans, 2002. "Public Ownership and Income Redistribution," Research Papers in Economics 2003:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:187 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:197 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:184 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Panu Poutvaara, 2003. "On the Political Economy of Social Security and Public Education," Public Economics 0303001, EconWPA.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Krishna Pendakur, 2002. "Consumption Inequality," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-09, McMaster University.
- Andreas Haufler & Michael Pflüger, 2003. "International Commodity Taxation under Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 332, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.