Report NEP-PUB-2001-09-10This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kolomak Evgeniya, 2000. "Sub-Federal Tax Exemptions in Russia: Less Taxes, More Investment?," EERC Working Paper Series 2k-07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Martin Feldstein & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2001. "Social Security," NBER Working Papers 8451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Milligan, 2001. "Tax-Preferred Savings Accounts and Marginal Tax Rates: Evidence on RRSP Participation," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 52, McMaster University.
- Item repec:wop:humbsf:2001-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:99-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 2001. "Environmental Taxation and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 8458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Wikström, Magnus, 2001. "Optimal Taxation and Risk-Sharing Arrangements in an Economic Federation," Umeå Economic Studies 538, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blomquist, Sören & Christiansen, Vidar, 2001. "The Role of Prices on Excludable Public Goods," Working Paper Series 2001:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.