Report NEP-PUB-2000-05-08This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Phelan, 2001. "On the irrelevance of the maturity structure of government debt without commitment," Staff Report 268, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Josef Zweimueller, . "Inequality, Redistribution, and Economic Growth," IEW - Working Papers 031, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Lorenzo Forni & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2000. "How much should Americans be saving for retirement?," Working Paper 0002, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, . "Cooperation and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments," IEW - Working Papers 010, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter & Ernst Fehr, . "Are People Conditionally Cooperative? Evidence from a Public Goods Experiment," IEW - Working Papers 016, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2000. "On the Analytics of the Dynamic Laffer Curve," Working Paper Series 2000:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Russell W. Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 2000. "Designing stabilization policy in a monetary union," Working Paper 0001, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Reto Schleiniger, . "Ecological Tax Reform with Exemptions for the Export Sector in a two Sector two Factor Model," IEW - Working Papers 029, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:rodriguez9902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David C. Nachman & Stephen D. Smith, 2000. "Decentralized production and public liquidity with private information," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.