Report NEP-PUB-1999-12-21This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:oxford:1502150059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roger H. Gordon & Young Lee, 1999. "Do Taxes Affect Corporate Debt Policy? Evidence from US Corporate Tax Return Data," NBER Working Papers 7433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan J.G. Lemmen, 1999. "Life Without the Stability Pact," FMG Special Papers sp109, Financial Markets Group.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-deSilanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1999. "Investor Protection: Origins, Consequences, and Reform," NBER Working Papers 7428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0291 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:oxford:1504150056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore